Playlist: Applying for Financial Aid
Do I have to reapply for financial aid each year?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
Now PlayingDo I have to reapply for financial aid each year?
- What is the FAFSA?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?
- myStudentAid: Mobile App
- FAFSA®: Creating an FSA ID
Next PlaylistTEACH Grant - Overview
- What is a TEACH Grant?
- As a student, what are my eligibility requirements for the TEACH Grant?
- What are the conditions for receiving the TEACH Grant?
- If I take out more than one TEACH Grant, does that change the number of years that I am required to teach?
- What is the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve?
- What is considered a high-need field in teaching?
- What happens if I do not fulfill my teaching obligation?
- Are there any other circumstances in which my grant will be converted to a loan?
- Are there any circumstances in which I can suspend my service obligation without my grant being turned into a loan?
- What type of documentation is required to prove that I’m fulfilling my teaching service obligations?