The IRS has stopped processing transcript requests by mail until further notice. Visit the IRS website for more information.
How do I get a copy of my tax transcript for Verification?
See Full Transcript
- What is Verification?
- What happens when a student is selected for Verification?
- Verification of Income and Tax Information
- What is the difference between a federal tax transcript and a federal tax return?
Now PlayingHow do I get a copy of my tax transcript for Verification?
- Will I still get my financial aid if I have been selected for Verification?
- Verifying Income When Filing an Amended Tax Return
- Verifying Income if No Tax Return Filed
Next PlaylistLoan Overview
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?