Playlist: Parent Information - Understanding Financial Aid
If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- Financial Aid Information for Parents
- Financial Aid and Choosing a College
- Types of Financial Aid
- Am I required to complete the FAFSA and pay for my student’s education?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- What does the term EFC stand for?
Now PlayingIf parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
Next PlaylistPLUS Loan - Denial Options
- What does adverse credit history mean in terms of applying for a PLUS Loan?
- What are my options when I am denied a PLUS Loan?
- What documentation of extenuating circumstances is required to reverse a PLUS Loan denial?